Primal Energy offers one of the most treasured organs from pastured raised Tasmanian cattle in one convenient capsule. Beef liver is extremely nutritious and rich in iron, B12 and folate to support your daily energy demands.
Key Nutrients in Liver:
- Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K)
- B-group vitamins (including B12)
- Bio-Available Iron
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Trace minerals including copper, zinc and chromium
Primal Energy Features:
- 100% Grass-Fed
- Australian Sourced Tasmanian Cattle
- Pure Nose to Tail Nourishment
- Freeze-Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- 100% Hormone, Antibiotic & GMO Free
|Serving Size 2.48 g||Avg Qty Per Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Energy||53.5 kJ||2160 kJ|
|Protein||1.7 g||69 g|
|Fat||0.6 g||23 g|
|- Saturated||0.2 g||7.7 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.2 g||7.4 g|
|- Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||7 mg||270 mg|
|Beef Liver||2 g||83 g|
Ingredients: 83% Australian Beef Liver (500mg) , 17% Bovine Gelatine Capsule (120mg).
|Vitamins||Per 2g Serving|
|Pantothenic acid||690 mcg|
|Vitamin A||1,887 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||5.63 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||30 mcg|
|Vitamin D||0.07 IU|
|Minerals||Per 2g Serving|
|Heme Iron||560 mcg|
Adults, take 4 capsules daily, may also be opened and sprinkled onto food or into a drink, or taken whole.
- How many capsules are there in a bottle of Primal Energy by Ancestral Nutrition?
Each bottle contains 120 capsules
- What is the best time of day to take Primal Energy by Ancestral Nutrition?
You can take Primal Energy any time of day as it doesn’t contain any sugar or caffeine. We like having it in the morning to start the day with a foundation for lasting energy.
- How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $7.99 and free over $99 order value for standard shipping. Express shipping options are available at checkout.
- Is your beef liver Australian?
Yes, Ancestral Nutrition sources and freeze dries our beef liver in Tasmania, Australia