Primal Energy freeze-dried beef liver offers one of the most treasured organs from pastured raised Tasmanian cattle in the conveniece of beef liver capsules and beef liver powder. Beef liver is extremely nutritious and contains B12, Vitamin A, heme iron and folate to support your daily energy demands.
Beef Liver Naturally Helps To:
- Reduce Tiredness & Fatigue
- Assist Healthy Iron Metabolism
- Supports Immune Function
- Hair, Skin & Eye Health
- Mental Clarity
- Overall Wellbeing
Key Nutrients in Liver:
- Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K)
- B-group vitamins (including B12)
- Bio-Available Iron
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Trace minerals including copper, zinc and chromium
Primal Energy Features:
- 100% Certified Grass-Fed & Grass Finished
- Australian Sourced Tasmanian Cattle
- 100% Halal friendly
- Pure Nose to Tail Nourishment
- Freeze-Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- 100% Hormone, Antibiotic & GMO Free
|Serving Size 2.48 g
|Avg Qty Per Serve
|Avg Qty Per 100g
Ingredients: 83% Australian Beef Liver (500mg) , 17% Bovine Gelatine Capsule (120mg).
|Per 2g Serving
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
|Vitamin B9 (Folate)
|Per 2g Serving
We are proud to offer premium quality, Tasmanian sourced beef liver capsules and powder at a price that you can afford. Our family run, in house manufacturing facility has been established to focus purely on beef organs, which allows us to pass on the savings to you as there are less costs involved without expensive third party processes.
Beef Liver Capsules: Adults, take 4 capsules daily.
Beef Liver Powder: Mix 3g (1 teaspoon) with your favourite yogurt or smoothie, alternatively sprinkle onto food when cooking.
- How many capsules are there in a bottle of Primal Energy Beef Liver Capsules by Ancestral Nutrition?
Each bottle contains 120 capsules
- What is the best time of day to take Primal Energy Beef Liver Capsules by Ancestral Nutrition?
You can take Primal Energy any time of day as it doesn’t contain any sugar or caffeine. We like having it in the morning to start the day with a foundation for lasting energy.
- How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $8.99 and free over $99 order value for standard shipping. Express shipping options are available at checkout. Subscription orders also ship for free.
- Is your beef liver Australian?
Yes, Ancestral Nutrition sources and freeze dries our beef liver in Tasmania, Australia
Real Reviews From Real People
We love our liver capsules. They are a daily staple, our 15 month old baby eats them like candy
If any lady is low at ferritin level because of heavy period bleeding. This beef liver capsules are life changing. Just started for week and i already feel the difference my energy is back my magrine are gone. My fatigue is gone. I feel again myself energetic and active. So far it is my fourth bottle.
On my second bottle 😊
Can beef& liver be taken together
Absolutely, if you are taking two products we recommend 2 capsules of each (4 in total).
Great product highly recommend
Primal Energy Additional Information
6 Benefits of Eating Beef Liver
Beef liver is known to be a true superfood and one of the most concentrated sources of vitamin A and B-12. In addition to containing dozens of important vitamins and minerals, it is an outstanding source of Vitamin D, B-vitamins, copper, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, and heme iron, which is in a form that is particularly easily absorbed and used by the body.
Learn more about the benefits of beef liver below:
1. Skin Health: Beef liver contains retinol which is the active form of Vitamin A that helps in skin nourishment. Beef liver can be used to support for acne, mostly caused by hormonal imbalances, chronic inflammation, poor gut health and free radical exposure. Vitamin A is fat-soluble and helps in addressing acne by:
- Reducing the size of the oil-producing glands that block pores.
- Help in healing the acne scars faster.
- Regulates shedding process of the skin.
- It's an antioxidant hence protects the skin against free radicals.
- Helps to reduce inflammation thus making the skin look smooth and nourished.
In addition to skin nourishment with Vitamin A, beef liver supplements also contain high amounts of glycine and copper, helping to maintain the collagen levels under our skin. Collagen helps to reduce skin wrinkles by plumping and firming the underlying skin tissues.
2. Helps in Strengthening Bones: Beef liver supplements are rich in Vitamin K2, which assists in calcium balance. Calcium is adequate for bone formation and strength, but when incorporated with vitamin K2, it is directed by K2 into bones and keeps calcium out of arterial walls.
3. Detoxification: is the removal of toxic chemicals and substances from our bodies, and the liver carries it out by use of a mineral called molybdenum. The mineral acts as a coenzyme in the conversion of sulfates from sulfites and metabolism of drugs and alcohols.
4. High in Antioxidants: Antioxidants like vitamin A, C and E prevent our body cells from being oxidised by oxidative reactive species of free radicals such as UV ray beams, inflammation caused by them and cigarette smoke etc. The antioxidants, therefore, support cellular health.
5. Rich in CoQ10: Beef liver supplements are a rich source of CoQ10, found primarily in the mitochondria. CoQ10 is associated with cardiovascular health, vascular health and blood pressure. CoQ10 also improves sperm and egg quality, endurance and lowers inflammation. Liver supplements can be useful to support healthy ageing by keeping up CoQ10 levels since they reduce with age.
6. Beef Liver is Excellent Source of Active Vitamin A: Beef liver is rich in vitamin A, as we mentioned above. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble, antioxidant and supports skin health, thyroid, eye health, and enhances immunity among other metabolic functions. Vitamin A also has retinol which is essential for skin health.
Beef Liver Offers These Energy-Promoting Nutrients
Beef liver offers the specific vitamins and minerals that play a critical role in making healthy red blood cells which is the key to enjoying all-day energy. In this article we dig deep into the benefits of beef liver supplements for energy and also discuss the other benefits that consuming beef organs offer.
If you're feeling fatigued and have tried iron supplements that didn't help, you're not alone. It's now clear that certain vitamins and minerals play a critical role in making healthy red blood cells for oxygen production while also producing ATP (Energy). It's also important to note that fatigue is much more than just a deficiency of iron. The vitamins and minerals that are contained in beef liver and central to supporting our energy systems are:
- B Vitamins (in particular B12)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
As listed above beef liver supplements offer heme iron among other minerals and in combination with folate and Vitamin B12 help to naturally overcome anaemia and prevent fatigue, irregular menstrual cycles and neurological issues. Iron supplementation is often recommended to menstruating females, nursing mothers and vegetarians / vegans who need iron in their diets.
The Complete Guide To Vitamin B12
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 (also known as Cobalamin) is an essential B vitamin vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. It is one of 8 B vitamins crucial for nerve tissue health, brain function, and the production of red blood cells. It is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin and is water-soluble, like all other B vitamins. This means it can dissolve in water and travel through the bloodstream.
Signs of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
A deficiency can occur when levels of vitamin B12 become too low to meet the demands of the body which can lead to a number of symptoms and can even progress to irreversible neurological issues if left untreated. Vitamin B12 deficiencies are becoming increasingly more common with symptoms including:
- Tiredness & fatigue
- Mood changes & depression
- Brain fog & memory problems
- Pale Skin
- Low energy or anemia
- Low iron levels
Unlike some other B vitamins, B12 is not found in any plant food other than fortified cereals which makes it difficult for people following a strict vegetarian diet to get the necessary amount of vitamin B12.
6 Important Functions of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in a number of ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving memory, and supporting heart health. The key benefits of vitamin B12 include:
- Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention
- May improve mood and symptoms of depression
- Can support a healthy pregnancy
- May improve heart health by decreasing homocysteine
- Supports normal functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails
Vitamin B12 Recommended Dosage
Vitamin B12 has a specific recommended daily amount that varies depending on sex, age, and other factors like pregnancy. For women and men, the recommended daily intake (RDI) is as follows:
- Woman: 2.4mcg
- Men: 2.4mcg
Note: If you are deficient in B vitamins, you may need to supplement with higher doses to address the deficiency.
How to Supplement Vitamin B12 with Freeze-Dried Beef Liver
If you are looking for a whole food and bio-available supplement that includes Vitamin B12 as well as a myriad of critical nutrients look no further than desiccated beef organ supplements.
Organ meats are THE most concentrated source of just about every nutrient, including vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and essential amino acids.
Our Primal Energy Beef liver supplements are certified grass-fed and finished, 100% hormone, antibiotic and GMO-free. They provide nose to tail nourishment, are freeze-dried to preserve nutrients and are 100% grass-fed from the pristine Tasmanian pastures.
How Beef Liver Offers The Ultimate Source of Vitamin A
Understanding Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that exists in two primary forms: preformed vitamin A (retinol) and provitamin A carotenoids (such as beta-carotene). Retinol is found in animal-based foods, while beta-carotene is present in certain fruits and vegetables. Once consumed, these compounds are converted into active forms of vitamin A in the body.
Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A provides a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Vision Health: Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy eyesight and preventing conditions such as night blindness and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Immune System Support: Vitamin A enhances immune function and helps the body fight infections by supporting the development and function of immune cells. Learn more about beef organs and immunity here.
- Skin Health: Vitamin A promotes the health and integrity of the skin by supporting cell growth, reducing dryness, and supporting collagen production.
- Growth and Development: Vitamin A is crucial for normal growth and development in children, supporting bone development, tooth formation, and tissue growth. It is also an important nutrient for pregnancy.
Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) in Australia
The recommended daily intake of vitamin A varies based on age, sex, and life stage. In Australia, the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) provides the following guidelines for vitamin A intake:
- Infants (7-12 months): 350-400 micrograms of retinol activity equivalents (RAE) per day.
- Children (1-3 years): 300-400 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Children (4-8 years): 400-500 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Males (9-13 years): 600-700 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Males (14-18 years): 900-1000 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Females (9-13 years): 600-700 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Females (14-18 years): 700-800 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Adult males (19 years and older): 900-1000 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Adult females (19 years and older): 700-800 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Pregnant females: 800-1000 micrograms of RAE per day.
- Breastfeeding females: 1100-1200 micrograms of RAE per day.
Beef Liver: A Vitamin A Powerhouse
Beef liver stands out as an exceptional dietary source of vitamin A due to its high content of preformed vitamin A (retinol) and other essential nutrients. A 100-gram serving of beef liver provides a significant portion of the daily recommended vitamin A intake for adults. It is a bioavailable source that is readily absorbed and utilised by the body.
The recommended dosage of 4 capsules of freeze-dried beef liver will provide 240mcg of vitamin A.