Discover more about the three key ingredients that we have chosen for our products. It's not an understatement when we say that organ meats are THE most concentrated source of just about every nutrient, including vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and essential amino acids. No wonder we feel so good when consuming these foods...
Organic Grass-Fed Beef Liver
Beef liver is a great source of energy since it contains an abundance of Vitamin B. Vitamin B helps convert food into chemical energy to fuel our cells and supports the burning of fats into chemical energy. There are a wide variety of B Vitamins from organ meats in general with beef liver including B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 and B12 which assist in the production of energy. Learn more here.
Organic Grass-Fed Beef Heart
Beef heart offers good sources of mineral metals such as zinc and iron that have been linked to boost our immunity. Iron is also an essential element that can be found in beef organs. It's also a good source of CoQ10 which is a fat-soluble vitamin compound essential for the production of energy. Learn more here.
Organic Grass-Fed Beef Kidney
Beef kidneys are rich in many nutrients such as riboflavin, Vitamin B12, iron, selenium, copper, zinc and Vitamin A. They also contain Vitamin K2, which helps to distribute calcium throughout the body where it is needed most which is in the bones and not the arteries. Beef kidneys really are a nutritional powerhouse. Learn more here.
6 Reasons Why You'll Love Beef Organs
- Beef organs are the most nutrient rich foods on the planet.
- They are packed with vital nutrients to support your overall health, vitality and energy.
- They are 'real food' that our body recognises unlike synthetically produced supplements.
- The benefits of consuming beef organs can extend to immunity, skin, energy and mood.
- Our organs are sourced from Australian, organic and grass-fed cows.
- You can enjoy the benefits of beef organs with the convenience of freeze-dried desiccated capsules here.