Primal Multi by Ancestral Nutrition offers three of the most treasured organs from pastured raised Tasmanian cattle in one convenient capsule. The blend of liver, heart and kidney offers key nutrients including CoQ10, B12 and selenium to support overall health, vitality and energy.
Key Nutrients in Liver, Heart & Kidney:
- Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K)
- B-group vitamins (including B12)
- Bio-Available Iron
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- Collagen & Elastin
Primal Multi by Ancestral Nutrition Features:
- 100% Grass-Fed
- Australian Sourced Tasmanian Cattle
- Pure Nose to Tail Nourishment
- Freeze-Dried to Preserve Nutrients
- 100% Hormone, Antibiotic & GMO Free
|Serving Size 2.48 g||Avg Qty Per Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Energy||47.6 kJ||1920 kJ|
|Protein||2 g||80.8 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||13.6 g|
|- Saturated||0.1 g||4.8 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.1 g||2.4 g|
|- Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||11 mg||455 mg|
|Beef Liver||0.6 g||27 g|
|Beef Heart||0.6 g||27 g|
|Beef Kidney||0.6 g||27 g|
Ingredients: 83% Australian Beef Liver, heart, kidney, (500mg), 17% Bovine Gelatine Capsule (120mg).
Adults, take 4 capsules daily, may also be opened and sprinkled onto food or into a drink, or taken whole.
- How many capsules are there in a bottle of Primal Multi by Ancestral Nutrition?
Each bottle contains 120 capsules.
- What is the best time of day to take Primal Multi by Ancestral Nutrition?
You can take Primal Multi any time of day as it doesn’t contain any sugar or caffeine. We like having it in the morning to start the day with a foundation for lasting energy.
- How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $7.99 and free over $99 order value for standard shipping. Express shipping options are available at checkout.
- Are your beef organs Australian?
Yes, Ancestral Nutrition sources and freeze dries our beef organs in Tasmania, Australia